- Report: #186749
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Princeton Executive Group
Princeton Executive Group600 N Pine Island Raod Suite 450 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.
Princeton Executive Group offerred executive recruiting services but didn't deliver what they promised. Their service was poor and quality below average. ripoff Plantation Florida
*Author of original report: Wrong. Company Breaches Contract
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Breaches Contract
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The sales pitch was compelling. They said that they had 10 years in the area and could help me find the jobs that were not posted. I was at a level of a position that needed assistance and I agreed to hire them for a substantial amount.
The following summarizes the services they promised and the end result of their performance.
1. Appraisal of client qualifications: I filled out lots of sheets and tests. In the end, their was no evaluation of my qualifications.
2. Development of career goals: never discussed
3. Assessment of the proper type of position: Never discussed
4. Realistic and attainable objectives: never discussed
5. Marketing plan, identify target markets and customers: They ran a list of companies and asked me to pick who I wanted to work for. We send letters and I had to stuff them myself, mail them, and then call the individuals. No training, no feedback, no followup. Nothing
6. Developement of total program to establish the proper lever of contacts: Never done.
7. Preparation for interviews: I called several times about interviews I had. My coach did not respond. Never received any training.
8. Consulting on salary negotiations: Never got that far.
Overall, the company was unresponsive, they offered no assistance, they did not follow-up, they never brought me jobs as they said they would, the letters were on plain copy paper, they didn't introduce me to anybody, and have little interest in find me a job.
I asked for a full refund by letter twice and in person once. They did not respond in anyway to my correspondence and refuse to refund anything.
DON'T use them.
Pem Pines, Florida
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Princeton-Executive-Group/Plantation-Florida-33324/Princeton-Executive-Group-offerred-executive-recruiting-services-but-didnt-deliver-what-t-186749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.