Complaint Review: Princeton Executive Group

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Plantation Florida
Princeton Executive Group
600 Pine Island Road Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Princeton Executive Group scammed me too!!! Plantation Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claims Denied

I too join the unfortunate list of those that were seduced and ripped off by Robert Milgroom and his crony Jeff Shyne.

They conned me out of $7,500 and wasted time waiting for results. I actually was stupid enough to go back and give them a second chance.

Two years. I was a recently discharged Iraq war veteran and looking for a little help to jump start career.They thanked me for my service and fleeced me for my money.
As of this date, I have received two rejection letters and not one interview.

I have an MBA from a top 50 school.

My wife and I feel so embarrassed and stupid that we fell for there garbage.

Please don't let this happen to you!!!!

They must be stopped. If it wouldn't costs more to sue them to get the money back, I would.

Ryan
Plantation, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Princeton-Executive-Group/Plantation-Florida-33324/Princeton-Executive-Group-scammed-me-too-Plantation-Florida-274230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Princeton Executive Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claims Denied

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

#1 This person never existed in our files.

#2 If he were a "top fifty school MBA" you would think he would know that a law suit cost only $200. Case never filed, wonder why?

#3 A "top fifty school MBA" should also know the proper usuage of the words "there" and "their". Give me a break!

#4Bottom Line: Random, dysfunctional people will continue to post nonsense on these sites. It appears to be easier to vent in isolation, rather than take responsibility for their own actions and outcomes.