Complaint Review: Principle Benefits Group

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Principle Benefits Group

Principle Benefits Group Put me into underwriting even though NEVER requested them to go ahead with appliction which I never did! Internet

I spoke with a person regarding obtaining a quote for medical insurance.   I spoke to her again a few days later after checking them out on the internet and decided NOT to go ahead with their insurance. I have now been contacted numerous times by the company asking for more information even though I asked them to remove me from their system and put me on their NO CALL list!  This is ridiculous and am now being harassed by them.  I've informed them that if they do not stop I will be contacting the Attorney General and Insurance Commissioner of my state.  The telephone number that keeps calling me from Orinda, CA is 925-255-2614.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Principle-Benefits-Group/internet/Principle-Benefits-Group-Put-me-into-underwriting-even-though-NEVER-requested-them-to-go-998599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Principle Benefits Group