Complaint Review: Print City Supply

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Nothing — Orlando Florida United States of America
Print City Supply

Print City Supply Attacked, harrassed, verbally abused, cursed, threatened, Internet

I called Print city supply this morning and requested a quote on purchasing checks.  I used this company back in March and had no problems.  Today, the price i was quoted was significantly higher, so i asked why.  The lady on the other end said "the first time a customer orders with us we don't make anything.  It's time for us to make some money now."  I replied that it "sounds like an Obama plan".  She got mad and said "if you don't like how obama handles things, then call another company." and hung up on me.  I found a reputable place (Walmart) to order my checks afterwards.  All is well...

3 hours later, a call came through on my phone from a blocked #.  A man was on the other end and he immediately started cursing at me and said he was "from the check order company you called this morning".  He said "you don't like Obama?".  I replied "hell no" thinking it was a buddy of mine playing a prank.  He began cussing me out, telling me that my wife said "his... is bigger than mine" and so forth.  He cursed me repeatedly and threatened to come to my home and kick my ....  He said his next call is to the secret service...  I have tried to call back and complain to the company and so has my wife.  Our calls are immediately blocked and dropped.  This place is a scam, abusive, threatening and harrassing.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Print-City-Supply/internet/Print-City-Supply-Attacked-harrassed-verbally-abused-cursed-threatened-Internet-972183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Print City Supply