Complaint Review: Print Pelican

• Reported By: Mary — Cullowhee North Carolina United States of America
Print Pelican
1770 West 10th St., Riviera Beach, Florida United States of America

Print Pelican Fraudulent, dishonest, and slow Riviera Beach, Florida

I placed an order with PrintPelican on September 23, 2012. They promised a 5-day turnaround. 6 business days later, they wrote and said the printing would take another week. I called repeatedly and told them that would be too late, since we needed the printed newsletters for our nonprofit organization's fundraising drive. I asked for faster turnaround or a refund. No one called me back or returned by emails.

It is now 17 days since I turned in the order. I have heard nothing from them. The document has still not been printed or mailed, and no one has returned in my requests for expedited shipping or a refund.

Our nonprofit organization paid almost $800 for these services because we got good results last year, even though we've found other outfits who offered the services much cheaper. Now I am convinced these people are deliberately trying to rip us off. I hope this report can help us find some resolution or at least warn off unsuspecting customers.

Consumers beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Print-Pelican/Riviera-Beach-Florida-22404/Print-Pelican-Fraudulent-dishonest-and-slow-Riviera-Beach-Florida-953332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Print Pelican