Complaint Review: PrintSmart.co

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: golfergirl08 — San Diego California
Internet USA

PrintSmart.co PrintSmart Bought voucher for 5 canvas prints, company gave me order number and has never shipped/responded Internet

I purchased a Moolala deal for 5 canvas print from PrintSmart.co. I redeemed my voucher, and received a confirmation email from PrintSmart with an order number. After a month, I realized I had never received an update, so I emailed them. A week went by with no response. I searched for a phone number to call to ask about my order, and they did not have one posted that I could find. I used Google to search, and saw that multiple other customers had the same issue I had. They all never received a response, and never received their order. I have contacted Moolala with the hope that I can get my money back for this purchase. PrintSmart seems to be a scam website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrintSmartco/internet/PrintSmartco-PrintSmart-Bought-voucher-for-5-canvas-prints-company-gave-me-order-number-1125092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrintSmart.co