- Report: #980668
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PrinterPix
PrinterPix107 Commerce Street Lake Mary, Florida United States of America
PrinterPix the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to use. Lake Mary, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Their website is unhelpful. There are no details describing exactly what you are getting or how their procedures work. Can't find out the status of your order through the accounts page. Can't even look up previous orders. Just "Once your order is on its way to you, we'll send another email." In the original confirmation e-mail you receive when you place your order.
2) Their representatives are even less helpful. Girl I spoke with on November 15th could say anything other than "Its in the printing process and I cannot say more than that. It should arrive on time." When is exactly on time? I had no clue. Confirmation had no estimated arrival date. Online confirmation of purchase originally said something about taking 21 days (nowhere did it say 21 BUSINESS days but apparently that is the case). Made her completely aware that I was going to order a few additional copies with some extra photo pages but read some reviews and was getting nervous about how it would turn out.
Wanted to order in time though to receive the additional copies for Christmas presents to grandparents. Called back on the 29th and the first guy was able to tell me that they had an error with my pages on the 11th so they had to reprint them. Said it should be arriving from the warehouse that day and they will double check everything is correct before sending it on to me. Then he tells me the cut off date to receive the additional copies for Christmas this year was on the 21st. He is also the one to tell me about the 21 BUSINESS days.
* Recap * So the girl I talked to on the 15th did not tell me anything about the misprint 4 days prior to my phone call nor did she make me aware that the cut off date was in 6 days. Now its too late to order the additional copies to get them in time for Christmas. Also, I just found out that they essentially lied to me by omission about arrival times.
So then I ask to speak to a supervisor. After a few minutes he passes me onto someone other guy. This one tells me that actually the cut-off date was the 19th not the 23rd and even if I pay for the rush on the order (another $25) it still would not arrive on time. Now I am really upset. My sister-in-law and I have been planning this since the beginning of October. He says that he will expedite the shipping to 2-3 business days once they get approved but they should go out that day. Get disconnected due to the horrible AT&T service in my area but think all is good.
3) Get a confirmation on December 2, 2012 that I my order has been dispatched that day. Has a Fedex tracking code that says the estimated arrival date is December 10, 2012. What happened to the expedited 2-3 business day service? Woosaw. Okay I want to be there to accept the order because mail in the area has been stolen a few times recently. Check the tracking again yesterday morning and now it says it should arrive today. Okay only one more day, deal with it.
Check it this morning and now it says that it was delivered to my local post office this morning and to allow one to two additional days for delivery. So I am supposed to wait at home for 3 days in order to make sure I am here for the arrival of the package? huh? Shouldn't be that hard. Call Fedex to get more information and the girl says that it was delivered to the post office and I will need to call them to get more information. Ask her for the relevant number for the post office for smartpost. She gives me one that I call and it says the number has changed.
Call the right number and the next lady says she can't find out any information because the tracking number starts with a 6 instead of a 9. Call Fedex back to find out the right number, lady puts me on hold to call smartpost and figure out whats wrong. Comes back and tells me to call them again but add 92 to the beginning of the tracking number in order for it to work. Call the post office again and they say it is out with the carrier and should arrive today.
Yay! So I finally get my books right? Well technically yes but they look like cheap books that can be printed and put together in 10 minutes. The "leather" cover is a faux leather thin sheet that is folded like paper onto cardboard. Book slipped out of my hand and caused a scratch in the cover by my nail when I caught it. Called back to complain about how cheap it looks and the guy was the same one I talked to on the 29th. All he would say is that he was sorry that I feel that way but there is nothing he can do about it. Also I could hear the impatience and irritation on his voice the moment he answered the phone. If you don't want to talk to customers find a different job than handling customer service!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrinterPix/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746-6206/PrinterPix-the-worst-company-I-have-ever-had-the-misfortune-to-use-Lake-Mary-Florida-980668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.