Complaint Review: PrinterPix

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: MandieS — Garner North Carolina
PrinterPix
107 Commerce Street Lake Mary, Florida United States of America

PrinterPix Have been waiting since Feb 14 for a refund on 10 items Lake Mary, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Done as requested

I purchased a Groupon for 10 books from PrinterPix. I then ordered 4 books January 29, and then ordered 6 more books February 8. All arrived with significant printing errors, such that I could not use them. The justification was way out of whack, and did not look that way in the online wizard I used to create the books.

I followed all of their complaint procedures, taking a photo of the problem pages, submitting it to customer service, and mailing the books back using their prepaid label. Up to this point, PrinterPix was fine to work with.

Since sending the books back, I have received little to no information. I contacted them once, and they confirmed the books were received February 14 and "they would send it to the manager for rush processing." I've since contacted them twice more, and once on Facebook, all with the same response. "We will send it to our manager for rush processing."

How long should you have to wait to receive a refund on defective items? The worst part is that I have to also contact Groupon for a refund, and they will not refund my money until they have proof that PrinterPix has issued a refund for the shipping charges they charged me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrinterPix/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/PrinterPix-Have-been-waiting-since-Feb-14-for-a-refund-on-10-items-Lake-Mary-Florida-1038888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrinterPix

Done as requested

AUTHOR: Clickinks - ()

Hello Mandie, you were refunded 3/19/2013 from Printerpix.com. 1 of the 10 confirmation numbers is VSYEA56EED20, if you need that to search for it.  Thanks.