Complaint Review: Printerpix

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: MAD Scrapbooker — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Printerpix
107 Commerce Street Internet United States of America

Printerpix Danielle is the person that helps in customer service Sent package to wrong address and will not send another one Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Trying to help

I am freaking pissed with this sorry company.   I tried them out through groupon even though i was skeptical.  I ordered my package and there is only one way to get them to deliver - they can't do express.  Anyway i put the right address and company name because i wanted it delivered to me at work. Well these jokers made a mistake and did not put my suite number (even though i put it on there) and my package was delivered to somewhere and is missing now for almost 2 weeks.  They seen the problem and told me that i need to file a claim with the post office. WTH!!!! I paid you and they should be responsible for getting my package to the right location that I put on the receipt.  Then the customer service person DANIELLE said oh well we shipped it so now it is on me!!! I will never use again -- they have the worst customer service in history.  Didnt offer a solution or reinbursement or a discount!! NOTHING!!! I will continue to use MIXBOOK they are the best and provide the best books!! Printerpix can keep that $20 I paid because they probably need it more than I do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printerpix/internet/Printerpix-Danielle-is-the-person-that-helps-in-customer-service-Sent-package-to-wrong-add-836484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printerpix

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Trying to help

AUTHOR: Printerpix - (United Kingdom)

I apologize for the problems, although we did ask that you place a claim with the post office for the missing package, we also scheduled a reprint.

Danielle