Complaint Review: Printerpix

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: EmmaStorey — London Nationwide United Kingdom
Printerpix
Stonefield Way South Ruislip, Middlesex Internet United States of America

Printerpix Printer pix, printerpix.co.uk Failure to deliver product. Ignoring emails completely. No customer service. Violation of The Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved

Violation of The Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982
On Wednesday 09 January 2013 I placed an order for a Personalised Photo Canvas (30" x 40")
Order reference 41168948 at a cost of 95.75 Ex VAT.
Terms and conditions on the website state delivery within 12 working days.

When I had still not received the item at the end of January, I phoned the customer advice line speaking
with a representative on Tuesday 29th January I was told my order had a delay with the canvas material
but was now printed and would be dispatched in time for the weekend (as I had explained it was needed
as a gift at that date), I then phoned again on Thursday 31st January to double check it was posted and so I knew to wait in on Friday and Saturday for delivery - who again confirme it would be with me for the
weekend.
After waiting in for the order - it did not arrive and another 5 phone calls and 3 emails to supervisor Faisal
Hussain on Monday 4th February has got me no nearer with my order details - in fact Mr Hussain failed to
respond to any of my phone calls or emails at all.

I explained in emails that if the order was not delivered by Tuesday 5th February (today) that I would like a full refund.

I have not received the item or a refund and my emails are being completely ignored. I also contacted the company on their facebook site which welcomes feedback but they deleted by post to hide it from other users.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printerpix/internet/Printerpix-Printer-pix-printerpixcouk-Failure-to-deliver-product-Ignoring-emails-compl-1009666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printerpix

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Printerpix.co.uk - (United Kingdom)

This issue has been resolved with an email sent to the customer on 6th February 2013, confirming that the order was cancelled and we will refund within 7 working days.