Complaint Review: Printroom

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Alex — Nebraska United States of America
Printroom
2520 Mission College Blvd., Suite 102 Santa Clara, California United States of America

Printroom Failure to comply to their contract and Failure to pay out profit checks. Santa Clara, California

I am owed pofit checks for the last 5 or 6 months for all photography sales through my Printroom website. They refuse to pay or return messages. I have been a client of Printroom since 2009, but am ending my membership as soon as they return my messages to tell me how since it is not an option on their website.

This is an on-going problem which I have been dealing with since 2010. When I signed up, their contract reads that I have to pay $20/mo for their Premium Membership, which I have done. It also says they will send out monthly profit checks on the 15th of the following month. (Receive $ from February sales on March 15th), but they do not follow through!

When I said I wouldn't pay them $20/mo until they paid me what they owed, they said my account would be downgraded to their free account which does not allow sales for customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroom/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Printroom-Failure-to-comply-to-their-contract-and-Failure-to-pay-out-profit-checks-Santa-846022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom