Complaint Review: Printroom

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: JSabo — Beavercreek Ohio United States of America
Printroom
2520 Mission College Blvd suite 102 Santa Clara, California United States of America

Printroom Printroom, PPSI, Printroom, now PPSI, is not paying out for prints ordered. Beware!!I Just as most have stated, I was paying my fees and using there print and web services for my photography business. I have NOT BEEN Santa Clara California

Printroom, now PPSI, is not paying Profit Checks. Beware!!I have been a  client for couple years, I am a photographer and have had a storefront with them where clients were purchasing prints. I have  not been paid out since 2011.  Their accounts manager, Jim Mallamace, was returning some emails but  he acted like he was helping, well he WASNT Still NO CHECK . I closed my account a few months agao, WHY should i pay for a service im not getting MY money for.  This Company is a total rip off and they lie and steal your money, I wish I had known ahead of time. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroom/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Printroom-Printroom-PPSI-Printroom-now-PPSI-is-not-paying-out-for-prints-ordered-Be-974329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom