• Report: #971977

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Somerville Massachusetts United States of America
Printroom

Printroom Jim Mallamace Printroom not paying photographers for prints ordered by clients. Beware!! Internet

Printroom, now PPSI, is not paying out for prints ordered. Beware!!I have been a Printroom client for several years, I am a photographer and have had a storefront with them where clients were purchasing prints. I have still never been paid out for any prints ordered. They would put me off telling me that I needed to wait for year end, etc. Not only that but customer service, and their accounts manager, Jim Mallamace, have not even returned my calls after a week of calls and emails to them. My annual renewal date is coming up and I am simply trying to close out the account and get the funds which they took in on MY photography. This a shameful and disreputable company, I wish I had known ahead of time. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroom/internet/Printroom-Jim-Mallamace-Printroom-not-paying-photographers-for-prints-ordered-by-clients-971977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom