Complaint Review: Printroom

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Manteca California U.S.A.
Printroom
2520 Mission College Blvd., Suite 102 Internet United States of America

Printroom Printroom.com Rip Off. Company is keeping money owed to clients Internet

Printroom has not paid me profit check in over 4 months, they owe me close to $500. I have called four times and sent three emails over the past 60 days. Printroom is a store front for photographers to upload their photos and Printroom accepts payments from photographers clients to print photographs in return the photographer is to receive a profit check. As stated in Printroom's contract the photographer will receive his profit check once $100 is accumulates in profits in the account. Once the minimum amount of $100 is achieved, Printroom is supposed to mail out the profit check the following month on the 15th. Printroom is a RIP OFF! I feel that photographers need to know that Printroom will not pay owed profit checks.  This has been a continuing problem for the past year.  Sometimes after three months of phone calls a check arrives but this time no one is responding to my calls or emails.  I have over 30 Brides with there images up-online with them and it will be very time consuming to switch to another company.   I now know this will have to be done but I want the money that is owed to me.

I now know this will have to be done but I want the money that is owed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroom/internet/Printroom-Printroomcom-Rip-Off-Company-is-keeping-money-owed-to-clients-Internet-861380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom