• Report: #701962

Complaint Review: Printroom.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Tambria — South Daytona Florida United States of America
2520 Mission College Blvd., Suite 102 Santa Clara, California United States of America

Printroom.com Not sending my profit checks since October 2010 Santa Clara, California

I am not receiving my profit checks from Printroom since October and possibly am missing one from July. I have no record of depositing the July profit in question and cannot find out any information as they won't return my phone calls.

Looks like there are many of us with the same problem. Tomorrow I plan on contacting BBB, Calif AG office and my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroomcom/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Printroomcom-Not-sending-my-profit-checks-since-October-2010-Santa-Clara-California-701962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom.com