Complaint Review: Printroom.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Kara — warrington Pennsylvania
Printroom.com
2520 Mission College Blvd., Suite 102 Santa Clara, California United States of America

Printroom.com PPSI Refuses To Pay Out Profits Owed Santa Clara, California

I've been a member of Printroom for years and have always appreciated their site, customer service, and prompt payments of profit checks. In the last year or slightly more, the profit checks stopped coming. Sending emails through their web form usually would get me a response within a day and the check would arrive in about a week.

I noticed a little over a month ago that I never received a profit check for $130 that I was owed in November of 2012. I sent an email through their web form and waited weeks with no reply. I called their "customer service" line and was transferred to their account team which gave me a voicemail for a guy named Jim. I left a friendly voicemail and waited another two weeks with no reply. I submitted another web form which got no reply and called and was again transferred to Jim's voicemail box. This time I left a message AND emailed Jim directly at the email that he provided on his voicemail. It's been two more weeks and I've gotten not a single reply.

A customer of mine submitted an order to them, which thankfully I set up to be pending until I approved it. I was able to call up the customer service line and cancel the order as I refuse to help them make another dime while they refuse to pay me what I am owed.

I don't know what happened to this company but it's a complete disgrace how absolutely unprofessional they are being. Beware anyone thinking of signing up with them to sell their photos. Unless you are a customer who is purchasing a photographer's photos, they offer zero customer support and take no responsibility for funds owed to their long time customers. I hope that all of the reports here and to the BBB closed this company down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroomcom/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Printroomcom-PPSI-Refuses-To-Pay-Out-Profits-Owed-Santa-Clara-California-1038262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom.com