Complaint Review: Printroom.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, September 05, 2010

• Reported By: S Poublon — Atkinson New Hampshire United States of America
Printroom.com
2520 Mission College Blvd., Suite 202 Santa Clara, California United States of America

Printroom.com - Printroom Company sold me a memberships with contract, but doesn't honor contract, withholding my profit Santa Clara California

I purchased a Pro-membership from printroom.com. For $99 per year, they allow me to setup an online gallery, collect money from customers, and then send me a profit check. Their contract states they will hold the money until there is at least $100 in profit. The checks are sent out on (or around) the 15th of every month, again, per their contract.

In July, I had a profit of $139.71. My online account shows they issued a profit check. When the check didn't arrive, I contacted them via support page, and was sent an automatic email, saying the check hasn't been sent yet, but they will prioritize it. Two weeks later, I still hadn't received the check, and after contacting them again, I received the same form letter.

In August, another client bought photos, leaving me with an additional profit of $148.33, bring my total profit to $288.04. Neither check has been issued. The company will only respond with form letters saying it's been prioritized. If I call the support number, and try to contact anyone regarding this issue, it goes to voice mail with a message saying, they are away from their desk but will call back within 24 hours. I've left 2 messages, and neither has been returned.

I'm not sure who to turn to, but it appears as though this company is committing fraud. They not only sold me a membership/contract that they are not honoring, but they are stealing money from my account.

For the record, I've been a member with this company for 3 years, and up until now, they were very reliable, with great customer service. You could pick up a phone and get in touch with an account representative at any time. Now that my money has disappeared, it seems I can't get anyone to pick up the phone, all the way up to the CEO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2010 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroomcom/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Printroomcom-Printroom-Company-sold-me-a-memberships-with-contract-but-doesnt-honor-637824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom.com