Complaint Review: Printroom.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Marty Strange — Burlington North Carolina United States of America
Printroom.com

Printroom.com Ripping off Photographers by hosting their images for Clients to purchase, but when they make a purchase, Printroom KEEPS the Money, Internet

*Consumer Comment: These Guys Rip you OFF

Printroom.com located in Santa Clara, CA is an internet website/storefront for professional photographers to host their clients images to purchase. In Good faith, my clients purchase images from my galleries, but printroom takes their money - but has not paid me my Profit check earnings from April, May and now June 2012.

I have sent several emails and left numerous phone messages. I ask to speak to a manager or supervisor - but NO SEEMS TO EVER BE IN THEIR OFFICE nor do I get any sort of response email or call back.  It's just plain INTERNET FRAUD and thievery!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Printroomcom/internet/Printroomcom-Ripping-off-Photographers-by-hosting-their-images-for-Clients-to-purchase-896558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Printroom.com

These Guys Rip you OFF

AUTHOR: cr8tivguy - (United States of America)

Printroom never paid me for my photos and job that I posted with them. I would never use them again. They know they owe me money, but haven't  paid me it's been 3 months.

Pass this on to other photographers never to use these schmuks!!!