Complaint Review: Prints Unlimited Galleries

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: employee — CHICAGO Illinois United States of America
Prints Unlimited Galleries
1461 West Fullerton, Chicago, Il 60614 Internet United States of America

Prints Unlimited Galleries Dan Bondi Does not pay employees wages unless she signs a non complete letter after she resigned chicago, Internet

*Author of original report: Did finally pay my weekly salary

I worked for Prints Unlimited Galleries and Owner Dan Bondi since May 2012. My contact was for health insurance, base salary and commission for work that i preform. I decided to quit my job on August 13 after covering for the owner while he was on vacation because of lack of insuranse that he did not provide for all the months i was working, i had to pay for business related expenses out of my pocket which he has not reinbursed and he has not paid me my salary or comission unless i sign a non compete letter. I have contacted him regarding payment and now he is not even responding to my emails. I have filed with the BBB of Chicago, Department of Labor and now Ripoff Report.

My clients have paid Dan Bondi in good faith for work I preformed so Dan Bondi has a legal responibility to pay me.

How a small businessmen can think that they can withhold someones wages because they believe that is ok should be reported so people will not do business with him.

Dan Bondi needs to pay me for work preformed and that he has collected money for.

Please do not do business with this company until he pays me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prints-Unlimited-Galleries/internet/Prints-Unlimited-Galleries-Dan-Bondi-Does-not-pay-employees-wages-unless-she-signs-a-non-c-930770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prints Unlimited Galleries

Did finally pay my weekly salary

AUTHOR: employee - (United States of America)

Dan did make good on my weekly salary but, did not pay the commission owed.  I have dropped the case.