Complaint Review: PrioSoft

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
PrioSoft
1816 Rambling Ridge Lane Suite301 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

PrioSoft Software is cheep They take your money and them shut down your program Baltimore Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not valid information

I bought this software on a payment plan and have made a plan to pay on the 3rd of every month. Well I pay and they shut down my system and on top of that they take monies out of my account when they feel like it not on the third. So now I am paying for a program that I can not use.

Also the program is junk I import all info and when I open the system the info is lost if anybody is looking for contractor software stay away from this product and if you are like me you will love xactware Thanks for listening I am so mad about buying this junk and on top of that getting RIPPED OFF

Tom
colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrioSoft/Baltimore-Maryland-21209/PrioSoft-Software-is-cheep-They-take-your-money-and-them-shut-down-your-program-Baltimore-405377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrioSoft

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not valid information

AUTHOR: PrioSoft - (United States of America)

1. We do not have a customer named Tom in Colorado Springs.

2. The software times out in 15 days after downloading if you do not enter the registration code and that registration code and instructions for its entry are on the invoice the customer receives when the product is purchased.  If the customer had the experience discussed, all they had to do is call and the concern would have been eliminated.

3.  We cannot guarantee that the purchaser likes the software but we have a 15 day trial period for that approval before the product is purchased.