Complaint Review: Prior Lake Verizon

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Sheerclad — shakopee Minnesota United States of America
Prior Lake Verizon
Hy 13 prior Lake, Minnesota United States of America

Prior Lake Verizon Chad Walen, Scott Ostergarten, Wireless Depot. Junk cell phones, lousy service. deceptive and Rude. prior Lake , Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: I disagree

*Consumer Comment: Completely opposite experience

Prior Lake Verizon sales (was T Mobile) ripped me off on a 2 old junk used cell phones.

On march 20-2009 I started new service with Tmobile, Wireless Depot, Chad Walen Prior lake.  The first phone was faulty and the 2nd(Dash) was not even working and required a PUK to work. I got I called Chad and he said  "I dont even remember you and Its Not My problem" " Call T Mobile".

Cad Walen and Scott Ostergarten are NOT ethical sales men. They are dishonest and deceptive. May I have the $10 tip back?

Welcome to the Cell phone world. (Hey ! They added a new lower leval to hell just for you !)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prior-Lake-Verizon/prior-Lake-Minnesota-55372/Prior-Lake-Verizon-Chad-Walen-Scott-Ostergarten-Wireless-Depot-Junk-cell-phones-lous-645114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prior Lake Verizon

I agree

AUTHOR: Jenny - (United States of America)

This Verizon store needs to be investigated for selling refurbished, junk phones.  They say they get them from a "wearhouse" and they must have been sold "refurbished" phones from them.  Anyone will half a brain moreless the owner/manager would have known that before sold to a customer!

I disagree

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States of America)

I am sorry you had a bad experience with this company. However I have to disagree with your comments on their integrity. I have had nothing but great experiences with Chad and Scott. They have spent a ton of time patiently answering my MANY questions regarding phones and plans on a couple separate occasions : once even just prior to closing - he did not rush me out the door- Chad stayed and answered just one more question when he could have been closing and going home, the whole time knowing that a sale would not even happen that night as I was not eligible for an upgrade for another month. They have gone out of their way to make me happy and accomodate me.

Completely opposite experience

AUTHOR: L Jones - (United States of America)

I started dealing with Chad Walen and Wireless Depot (now Verizon) shortly after they opened their new store in Village Market. I've always found them to be very accommodating and helpful and I've had multiple occasions to test their service.

On one occasion, I had dropped a phone and the keyboard quit working. I figured I'd need to spend a few hundred dollars on a new phone since I was not eligible for any upgrades at that time. When I brought it in, Scott said, "Oh, I can fix that!" Fifteen minutes later I was on my way with a perfectly working phone for a $30 repair that included a new keyboard.

Another time my phone went for a swim and instead of selling me an expensive replacement they actually gave me an old, serviceable trade-in phone to use for a few months until my upgrade eligibility kicked in.

When I transitioned to a Android smartphone last summer, Chad took the time to show me some tips and tricks to get the most out of my Android and extend the battery life. I've e-mailed him several times since with questions and he's always been prompt and helpful in replying.

I can't imagine anyone providing a higher level of service than what I've experienced with this company.