Complaint Review: Priority 1 Moving

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Adele M. — Longmont Colorado United States of America
Priority 1 Moving
42 Halladay St. Building 6, Jersey City, New Jersey 07304 Nationwide United States of America

Priority 1 Moving Priority 1 Moving, LLC LOST MY WEDDING DRESS, among other items. Jersey City, Nationwide

They lost my wedding dress.  Lost. my. wedding. dress.

On my numerous phone calls with Priority 1 Moving's customer support, I got the sense that... nobody was even looking for it.  It's easier for them to pay the $0.69 / pound which their basic insurance supports, than to do the hard work of tracking down a lost item.  So, If anybody has discovered a large garment box (I can't remember the font or wording on the box, but inside is a custom made wedding dress with a tag reading "Ghost Tailor") ....   I desperately, dearly want it back.

*** ALSO:  they left an antique table at our new house, which DOES NOT BELONG TO US..  so if you're looking for your missing table, we have it in Longmont, Colorado!  We told the guy it wasn't ours, but he refused to put it back on the truck because it was "broken," thus presumably the actual owner doesn't want it.   Why *we* would want it is beyond me.  But perhaps this table was your grandmother's and you actually want it.

Oh, one last thing:  the guy who picked up our stuff offered to fudge the numbers in our favor, if we gave him a "cash tip".   Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-1-Moving/nationwide/Priority-1-Moving-Priority-1-Moving-LLC-LOST-MY-WEDDING-DRESS-among-other-items-Jersey-909098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority 1 Moving