Complaint Review: Priority Automotive Group

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: Latisha — atlanta Georgia USA
Priority Automotive Group
3689 Atlanta SMyrna, Georgia United States of America

Priority Automotive Group RIPOFF CAR DEALER SHIP The are hugh ripoff car dealer ship, we lemon cars Smyrna, Georgia

Priority Automotive Group rip me off for $12,000 for a Honda Accord that i purchased and I spent over $6500 to have the car repair in less then 1yr of have the car. They would not help me, or allow me to trade the car in. If they still in business, do not purchase a vehicle from them, the location in Smyrna no longer there. They ripped me off and probably others. I had to purchase 2 transmission, sensor, tires, oil change, catylic converter. Iam being sued for $7500 on my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Automotive-Group/SMyrna-Georgia-30080/Priority-Automotive-Group-RIPOFF-CAR-DEALER-SHIP-The-are-hugh-ripoff-car-dealer-ship-we-l-487536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Automotive Group