Complaint Review: Priority Club

• Updated: Sun, February 12, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — Harbor Springs Michigan United States of America
Priority Club

Priority Club Total Rip Off, Internet

I have been a Priority Club member for several years. I have racked up several thousands of points and have never used them. I went on vacation and was going to stay at a Holiday Inn Express which is supposed to honor their club and points. I end up trying to cash in my points and they claim that all of the Priority Club rooms were booked. I have over thirty thousand points on my account and the amount that could have been redeemed was 25,000 for the room.

Instead, I get charged over $200.00 for the hotel room and the Priority Club is a total rip-off. What good is it to have points if you cannot use them. I now think it is a scam to get you to stay at their hotels and claim that you get something out of it and there is nothing to be had. All of the hotels get people to stay there and Priority Club is getting something out of it while I, the customer, could not use any of the so-called points that I have accumulated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Club/internet/Priority-Club-Total-Rip-Off-Internet-838081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Club