Complaint Review: Priority Nissan Chester VA

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted — lawrenceville Virginia
Priority Nissan Chester VA
chester, Virginia USA

Priority Nissan Chester VA I have received my refund of my GAP or extended warranty after trading in the vehicle in April 2013. It is now, August 20, 2013! I only had the vehicle for two weeks. I have email the store Manager several times and recieved no refund at this time. chester Virginia

The company owes me money for my Gap and extended warranty.  I traded in their vehicle after having it for two weeks.  I have not received refund since request in April 2013.  Keep giving me the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Nissan-Chester-VA/chester-Virginia/Priority-Nissan-Chester-VA-I-have-received-my-refund-of-my-GAP-or-extended-warranty-after-1077362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Nissan Chester VA