Complaint Review: Priority One Clearing Service

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: C.D., Skaneateles, NY — Skaneateles New York United States of America
Priority One Clearing Service
1151 N.E. Cleveland St. Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Priority One Clearing Service Unauthorized magazine subscription Clearwater, Florida

Just as C.S. in San Jose, California said...I, too, received a magazine, "Entrepreneur", which I did not subscribe to.  It's not even anything I'd have any interest in so I contacted the company to save them money since all I do is throw the magazine out.  The put a hold on my account but told me that I, personally, could not cancel it since it was placed by Priority One Clearing Services.

They gave me the phone number for Priority One, I called & left a message, and soon after some poor school teacher living in Pennsylvania called me back telling me that he gets a lot of these calls because the company is giving his phone number as theirs.  Sure enough, on their website is his phone number.

I have sent an email to the president/CEO of the company so we'll see IF she bothers to write me back.  They need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau!  I NEVER authorized this magazine, nor do I know how they got my information!  And as C.S. stated, if they are the "middleman", then they ought to screen their clientele A LOT better.

If this company is legitimate and they truly care about their reputation, I would think they'd step up the background check of their clientele, especially since there are so many complaints!  And just HOW are these subscriptions getting paid for?  The "Entrepreneur" magazine customer service person couldn't answer that question for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-One-Clearing-Service/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Priority-One-Clearing-Service-Unauthorized-magazine-subscription-Clearwater-Florida-956916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority One Clearing Service