Complaint Review: Priority One Clearing

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Madasheck — Penngrove California
Priority One Clearing

Priority One Clearing Parenting Magazine I received unsolicited Parenting Magazine subscriptions. Internet

I began receiving unsolicited Parenting Magazine subscriptions.  I googled and called Parenting Magazine subscription department.  I gave my address and the customer service rep cancelled my subscription and said the last magazine will be in two months.  I asked her Who sent the subscription and she said Priority One Clearing and I asked if she had a phone number which she gave: 727-443-2200.  I called and got no live person and hung up.   When I googled Parenting Magazine for their phone number I could see that other people received the unsolicted subscriptions and then would get bills for them.    I also read that some people shopped in certain stores and then started receiving unsolicited magazines.  There should be a law preventing such overall waste... A huge waste of my time,  a waste of paper (magazine I will not read), a waste of resources.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-One-Clearing/internet/Priority-One-Clearing-Parenting-Magazine-I-received-unsolicited-Parenting-Magazine-subscri-1036699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority One Clearing