Complaint Review: Priority One

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Nina — United States of America
Priority One
1208 South Myrtle, Clearwater FL 33756 and 1151 NE Clearwater, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 727-443-2200
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Priority One 727-443-2200 SCAM SCAM SCAM! Clearwater , Florida

I have recieved 2 Magazines from "Latina" (I have no interest!) that I DID NOT sign up for and cancled today to find out that "Priorty One" has singned me up for a year. I called Priorty One in Clearwater FL (727-443-2200) and left a message. I am getting in-contacted with a lawyer to find out how they got my information in the first place and how to suit the h**l out of them! If you have information on how they get it please contact me by leaving me a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-One/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Priority-One-727-443-2200-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Clearwater-Florida-976560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority One