Complaint Review: Priority Payment Systems

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: dcb1947 — Oak Harbor Washington
Priority Payment Systems
Internet USA

Priority Payment Systems Close your account? They still tap your checking account for fees Alpharetta Georga

April, 2014: I opened a Merchant Services account with PPS based on a conversation with an independant sales agent. Several days later, when I wanted to start making use of the services, the agent did not return my calls or emails. After more than a week I contacted PPS directly and faxed a "close my account" letter. In the cover letter to them, I asked for conformation receipt, which they did not do.

At the beginning of May, they tapped my checking account for fees covering April. I call and spoke to a manager. She acknowledged receipt of the requesrt to close my account. Also sated that the "back office" did get the info, which is why they debited the fees. She promised a refund. It took 10 days for the funds to be replaced.

The first week of June, they again pulled funds from my checking account for May fees. I called again and once again, I was given the same song and dance about the "back office"' not having updated their system showing the account as closed.

Now I have to wait and see how long it takes to get the second refund.

I had to pay a stop payment fee to my bank to ensure that any further attempts to withdraw funds by PPS would be blocked.

Bottomline: Avoid Priority Payment Systems of Alpharetta GA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Payment-Systems/internet/Priority-Payment-Systems-Close-your-account-They-still-tap-your-checking-account-for-fe-1059740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Payment Systems