Complaint Review: Priority Text Books

• Reported By: Connor — California
Priority Text Books
, Select State/Province USA

Priority Text Books Sent WRONG book, no Refund! HORRIBLE Malaysia Malaysia

Please google "priority textbook reviews" and read the horror stories!

I ordered a buissness book for my collge class on prioritytextbook.com. They had the cheapest price that's why I went with them. First of all, it took 2 weeks to get to me. This is because they don't tell you the books are located in Malaysia! Slow shipping aside, they sent the wrong book. I tried emailing them 6 different times and recieved no reply. They have NO customer service what-so-ever. I called paypal to get my money back and once paypal opened a case to get me a refund the company magically replied back to them saying I would need to pay the return shipping even though they're the ones who screwed up! Went to the USPS and it will cost me over $20 to send it back. I told all my college friends never to use this website; they SUCK! Paypal red flagged them and is trying to remove themselves from their website since I am not the first to have problems. This website should be SHUT DOWN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Text-Books/Select-StateProvince/Priority-Text-Books-Sent-WRONG-book-no-Refund-HORRIBLE-Malaysia-Malaysia-1131341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Text Books