Complaint Review: Priority Toyota Scion of Richmond//Bob Stevens

• Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Jackie — Richmond Virginia USA
Priority Toyota Scion of Richmond//Bob Stevens
2000 Walthall Center Dr Chester, Virginia United States of America

Priority Toyota Scion of Richmond//Bob Stevens Hiring Scam Hiring Scam Chester, Virginia

* : John, 'Google' this- BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES, and read how Bank of America, Wells Fargo, 7 Chase have a combined amount of $45 BILLION in 'SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES'..

* : A Truly Desperate Organization

* : JACKIE, GET YOUR STORY TO THE LOCAL NEWS STATIONS IN YOUR CITY IMMEDIATELY! TELL THEM TO....

I was also in the starting Sales class at Priority Toyota Scion of Richmond which started on 8/27/09.  I was hired by Bob Stevens to start the class on 8/27/09.  I was under the assumption that I was hired for the job and this would be the training.  I was told the class would start at 9:30am. I arrived at 9:00 and was told to go to the class on the 2nd floor and the class was located to the right.  When I got to the top of the stairs, it was completed dark so I went in the opposite direction.  The receptionist from down stairs screamed upstairs and said, you are going the wrong way, I told you to go to the right!  I said it's dark and there are no light on.  She did not respond.  Finally someone came upstairs and turned on the lights. This was my first red flag.

I walked into the training class that was supposed to start at 9:30 and it had already started at 9:00.  Bob Stevens(609/377-1788) was the trainer.  He proceeded to explain his job was to train first time car sales employees and the training would last for three days(Thur,Fri,Sat). The official training would start on Monday with Louis(manager).  The training appeared to be official but my second red flag came after lunch when he explained that the training which started on Monday with Louis, we would have to pay for it. Bob explained that the training would cost $349 and we had to also pay for our license which was $25.00.  This just did not feel right to me.

My third red flag came after the 3rd meeting. Bob had one on one meetings with the class and he made it seem as if the boss was listening from the other room.  Each meeting he would say, the boss thinks this is perfect for you, you are going to do well. After the last meeting, he said "I want you to call me tonight at 7:10" and gave me his number.  I called him at 7:10 and he said the same thing, "the boss thinks you will do well with this".  This just did not feel right to me so I decided not to return to the class the next day.

I later found out that I was right, something was not right with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Toyota-Scion-of-RichmondBob-Stevens/Chester-Virginia-23831/Priority-Toyota-Scion-of-RichmondBob-Stevens-Hiring-Scam-Hiring-Scam-Chester-Virginia-492131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Toyota Scion of Richmond//Bob Stevens

their own employees!!! Then 'Google' this- BANK OF AMERICA COMPLAINTS SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES, and read about all the other banks that were named in that article. Then 'Google' this- WALMARTS DEAD PEASANT SUIT AGAINST INSURERS ESCAPES THE GRAVE, and read that article too!

FRAUD & CORRUPTION is at epidemic levels in the USA. That's WHY we're COLLAPSING! It's all being EXPOSED. The 'way' business is conducted in the USA is a complete LIE in most cases. Our system is simply ONE MASSIVE PONZI SCHEME that's preying upon the innocent people of America, & the innocent people all over the WORLD. Toyota Corporation is no different than most companies & corporations in the USA. It's a ONE BIG LIE that's being exposed everyday.

'Google' this- ENGINE SLUDGE, and go to the consumeraffairs website about 'Toyota Engine Problems' and read all of the complaints (if you have the time). Make sure to click on 'Airbags' and read those complaints too. I could go on & on about Toyota's defective vehicles, & its DEFECTIVE executives in the USA, & in Japan. Simply scroll through all the TOYOTA Rip Off Reports and the evidence & the PROOF is right there.

*WELCOME TO AMERICA- ONE GIANT TOYOTA DEALERSHIP, BASED ON- LIES, DECEPTION, MANIPULATION, GREED, TRICKERY, FRAUD, DEEP CORRUPTION, & the CONSTANT PURSUIT TO FINANCIALLY INJURE THE INNOCENT PEOPLE LIVING HERE.

#2

A Truly Desperate Organization

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Hey, when business gets tight you make money the old-fashioned way...... you scam it. This is truly a pathetic operation. I suspect this place is on its last legs, that providing justification for eliminating any scruples the owner may have once had. I'm actually afraid to guess how these people treat their customers.

I know that legitimate dealerships will bring in professional trainers for new salespeople and they don't charge them for it either.

The suckers who did pay will probably end up leaving the dealership within a few months, either voluntarily or involuntarily. The managers will pocket some easy gravy money.

#3

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

come to Ripoffreport.com for more information regarding this 'Training Company'. Tell them to 'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT PRIORITY TOYOTA SCION AUTOMAX, and read Steve's Rip Off Report that was posted on August 9th 2007. (The day the Dow Jones had its first 'hick-up', and LOST 387.18 points!) *What a COINCIDENCE, huh?!

Also tell the News Stations to visit the 'FORD' page of this site for more information on this same 'Training SCAM'. One would think that the local News stations would want to alert their viewers of SCAMS, right? Especially SCAMS where innocent people are looking for JOBS in these difficult times, correct?

DO IT! E-mail & mail ALL your local News stations IMMEDIATELY! Someone might do the story. You can help to alert others of this SCAM!

Good luck!