Complaint Review: Priority Toyota

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: MissAshley — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
Priority Toyota
1800 Greenbrier Pkwy chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Priority Toyota LEMON LOT!! They do everything but out the Customer first chesapeake, Virginia

I bought a 2008 Honda Accord EX on July 3, 2011. I put down $10,000 in cash down, the same day I had bought the car it died on me twice. It only did this when the AC was on and the car was in idle. I mentioned to the salesman who called to check in on me that evening what had happened.

He said to bring the car back in, and they would look at it. When I brought the car in the used car sales manager was never apologized, and no where near sympathetic to the fact that I just paid them $10,000 for a car that died on me the first day. They had the car for a day which they never called to let me know when it was read I had to call them, and they did nothing said they couldn't find anything wrong because there was no check engine light on.

I took the car home and the very next day it stalled out on me twice while I was on my way to the airport for a business trip. I talked to the same manager again Ron Lewis and told him this was unacceptable and I want it fixed. He told me I had to bring it to Honda and there was nothing they could do. I brought the car in Monday explained that I was not going to go anymore out of my way to fix something that I had nothing to do with.

While I was there Monday July 11th he was using my salesman as his messanger boys, and never came out to speak to me. Told me he would take care of the repairs which isn't much since my warranty covers it all anyways. He offered no solutions other than pick out another car. Problem is they had nothing comprable on the lot to what I had bought.

I decided to let Honda look at it and they had the car for two days this time, and still said they couldn't find anything and they also took care of the paint protection I paid extra for. They didn't fix the car and on top of that there were new scratches on me car and they did not wash it before they sealed it. There was bird droppings that were on the car when I brought it in that day so they were not old and they were still on the car and now sealed in when I got it back.

After finding this out I wanted to speak to the head manager the one on duty was Tony Tran. He came out and talked to me, but was very insincere in his apologizes. And when I asked him what was I supposed to do when my car breaks down in traffic on the highway he said "That's what you have health, and car insurance for" I was completely dumb founded. Then he said that "it's my car now, and not their problem".

There is so much more I could say about this place that would truly make people think twice before they bought a car from these people. Even the salesman who helped me from the start thought it was wrong the way the brushed me aside and treated me like I didn't matter. I may be a young girl, but I'm no idiot and this won't be the last time I write bad reviews on them. I will be doing my best to take this straight to the top to Dennis Ellmer himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority-Toyota/chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Priority-Toyota-LEMON-LOT-They-do-everything-but-out-the-Customer-first-chesapeake-Vi-752762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority Toyota