Complaint Review: Priority1

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Roger — Spring Hill Florida
Priority1
191 Peachtree Street,N.E. Suite 3300 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Priority1 Andy Anderson Claim to be a big company and need your help but then they won't pay you Atlanta, Georgia

I am a computer support company that services computers, networking and printers.  I was contacted by Priority1 and asked if I would be interested in doing work for their customer base in my area.  They told me that they were on the verge of closing a deal with Walmart and would have a substantial increase in business they would need me for.

I made an appointment to go to the customer's house and fix their computer problem.  It took me 3 trips to get all the problems solved but I was willing to do that because we concentrate on service in our company.  The customer was completely satisfied and her problems were all resolved.

Priority1 gave us billing instructions and we submitted an invoice.  The invoice amount had been agreed up front so there were no surprises there.  After 30 days we attempted to contact them but did not get a response.

We finally made a concerted effort by calling the two names we knew: Andy Anderson and David Wayne.  They repeatedly told us the payment was in process.  Finally they said they were moving and their computers had been down for 5 days.  Then they said the check had been mailed and they would issue a new one.

It's clear that we will never get paid.  I hope people will read this an refrain from doing business with them as a customer or taking a job with them as a technician.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priority1/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Priority1-Andy-Anderson-Claim-to-be-a-big-company-and-need-your-help-but-then-they-wont-1036127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priority1