Complaint Review: PriorityOne Movers

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Margaret — Memphis Tennessee
PriorityOne Movers
320 Decker Dr Irving, Texas USA

PriorityOne Movers /Proud American Movers no original receipts, no pics of exact items-they want to deny claims permanently Irving Texas

Contracted with this company May 2012; furniture was delivered August 23, 2012 broken beyond repair and/or missing several pieces.  Nothing could be set up as promised.  In April 2013, I emailed them if they didn't let me know when they would be settling my claim I would be seeking legal advice.

They emailed back that they needed the original sales receipt or the name, address and phone number (s) of the company(ies) and pictures of the exact items they would deny my claim permanently.  This is so unfair because I don't have either but I do have and have submitted pictures of the pieces of furniture that was delivered and and online pictures of the exact same items but they won't accept this.

I am out of almost $8000. worth of furniture and over $2000. in delivery fees and now they won't settle because I  can't get original receipts and pictures.  No attorney will help me because they only take cases they know they will win.  I am 62 and on Disability.  PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE!!!!!

I'm sorry I don't know how to send pictures but when I can get my daughter or someone else to show me I will send pictures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PriorityOne-Movers/Irving-Texas-75062/PriorityOne-Movers-Proud-American-Movers-no-original-receipts-no-pics-of-exact-items-th-1049383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PriorityOne Movers