acquired

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2010

• Reported By: johnfmb — van nuys California United States of America
Prism Casino

Prism Casino Slots of Vegas I won $300 from a bonus deposit and SLOTS of VEGAS refuses to pay me out. WHAT A SCAM!!! Internet

I received a sign up bonus from Prism Casino for $300.00 with a play through ratio of like 100 times. Well I turned that bonus $300 into $3600 playing texas hold-em. I went to cash out and they told me I could only cash out $300.00 to the total bonus. So I requested the $300.00 back in jan 2010 via a check (sent to my house). That check never arrived. I called back the casino several times without resolution. In May 2010 they sent me a western union wire with out requesting a wire.

I was never personally notified. They say they sent me an email but I never received an email and they have no read receipts proving I received the notice. I found out a wire was sent by calling and complaining that I never received a check. When I went to western union they told me that the money was returned to the casino because it had been longer than 45 days. So I called the casino and to me that after reviewing the circumstances they were not going to issue another check.

Watch out for this online gambling Rip Off. Prism Casino AKA Slots of Vegas will not pay you out if you win.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Casino/internet/Prism-Casino-Slots-of-Vegas-I-won-300-from-a-bonus-deposit-and-SLOTS-of-VEGAS-refuses-to-664984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Casino