Complaint Review: Prism Casino

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By:
Prism Casino
Internet USA

Prism Casino would not let me cash out after using bonus Internet

I was told I could cash out using a bonus after playing 1500 amount since I used a 50 on the house bonus and I had to play 30x. Played that bonus off and then received another bonus code I could use for 100. Played the money. I had x amount and I have talked to at least 6 different customer service representatives and was first informed that I had played off x amount to 1500. After I used the 100 dollar bonus, the next rep informed me I had to play x amount off until 2000. As of today June 16h, 2013, I had x amount in my account. I talked to 2 different reps who basically informed me that I was not able to cash out because of "using multiple bonuses" and to read the "terms and conitions". I asked both of them but one only responded about how come no other rep has said not said anything until today. The second rep I talked to said that they couldn't see "previous conversations" but she informed that she and the other rep informed me about not being able to cash out. They lie, they don't even know how to follow their own casino rules! Beware this is a SCAM site and it not legitimate! They wont pay you your money after you cash out! The cust. service rips are not helpful and are very rude!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Casino/internet/Prism-Casino-would-not-let-me-cash-out-after-using-bonus-Internet-1059534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Casino