Complaint Review: Prism Casino

• Reported By: Tina — Heath Ohio
Prism Casino
Internet USA

Prism Casino would not pay me after I won. Internet

I had been playing at Prism casino, and have deposited, they sent me a free players apprecation chip, I played the play through and cashed out for 200.00 April 16th, I then deposited 30.00 and played that, in may the sent me a free chip and told me that they had mailed my check and I could use the free chip so I did. I never recived the check so I called to find out what was going on, and they told me that I could not get my money because I used the free chip, that they told me I could use.

Tina Brush

(((ROR redacted))) Heath, Ohio 43056

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Casino/internet/Prism-Casino-would-not-pay-me-after-I-won-Internet-1050108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Casino