Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Updated: Thu, September 30, 2010

• Reported By: Gary — Bolivar Missouri United States of America
Prism Pointe Technologies
Fairburn, Georgia United States of America

Prism Pointe Technologies, Prism Pointe Still not paid for work submitted 2 years ago Fairburn, Georgia

*Author of original report: Finally Paid!

I was contacted by phone by Prism Pointe with a request for me to perform computer repair ticket for them.  I accepted the job and completed it to the customer's full satisfaction and properly submitted the ticket(s), with the promise of payment within 30 days.

Approximately a month later, still not having received payment, I accepted another job ticket, which I also completed to the customer's full satisfaction, and again properly submitted the ticket, with the promise of payment within 30 days.

It has now been just over 2 years without any payment received, despite numerous phone calls and e-mails to Renee Felder, Mitch Wright, and Laura.   I continue to get occasional calls wanting me to do another job for them, and I advise the person calling me that I'm not interested in doing work for which I'm never paid.  They redirect me to Accounts Payable number, where I leave a message that never gets returned.

This company has come nowhere close to living up to its promises!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-Prism-Pointe-Still-not-paid-for-work-submitted-2-years-ago-Fair-637267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies

Finally Paid!

AUTHOR: DigitalJanitor - (United States of America)

I sent a certified letter to Mitch, and finally got a response.  He said they never received an invoice (there was never an indication that one was required, as they had set the price over the phone, and when they acknowledged the customer signed job ticket they still did not indicate need for ANY additional paperwork).  I e-mailed the invoices to both Mitch and Laura, and received my check in approximately 2 weeks.

Makes me a much happier camper now.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC