Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Union City Tennessee
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605 Coates Dr Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies Won't Pay Bills to Subcontractors!!!!!!!!!! Fairburn Georgia

I've been providing service for PPT for about two years now. Aside from a slow payment, here and there, I never really had a problem with them, until now.

I sent an multiple invoices that were due over 90 days ago, I have yet to see payment for any of them. The invoices and the paperwork were submitted over 5 times. AP has confirmed that the invoices are in their system and is awaiting payment.

They owe me $784.73

I guess I will have to sue them for my money.

John
Union City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-30213-2985/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-Wont-Pay-Bills-to-Subcontractors-Fairburn-Georgia-397704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies