Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Valrico Florida
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605 Coates Dr. Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies Company does not pay its contractors Fairburn Georgia

I have also been ripped off by this company. I completed a job for them on 8/18/2008 and have not received payment. I have spoke to Laura and Christi in the accounts payable dept. Both said they would email their supervisor and have the payment submitted to me in their next check run. The first time I was able to reach Laura on 9/30/2008 and I spoke to Christi on 10/8/2008. I still have not received my payment and I have not received any return phone calls from the voice mail message I left for them. I have not been able to speak to anyone in accounts payable since 10/8/2008. I keep getting their voice mail.

Tom
Valrico, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-Company-does-not-pay-its-contractors-Fairburn-Georgia-386008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies