Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605 Coates Drive Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies Does not pay its Sub Contractors Fairburn Georgia

*General Comment: In same boat here

*General Comment: In same boat here

*Consumer Suggestion: I GOT PAID!!!

*Consumer Comment: Same problem in Alabama

*Consumer Comment: How do we contact you Dwelkcreek?

*Author of original report: Prism Pointe Technologies Does not pay its Sub Contractors Fairburn Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Let us form a group

We performed work for Gateway through Prism Point Technologies at the end of May 2008. Their customer was delighted with the work we performed. Of the five companies sent to resolve the client's problem, we were the only ones to resolve it. We followed up the following Monday and Tuesday to ensure that all was going well and everything was working great. They were delighted!

Our company submitted all of the paperwork per Prism Point Technologies directions and waited for payment. In June we contacted Prism Pointe to inquire about our payment. They said they did not receive our FAX, so we re-FAXd the paperwork.

We waited another two weeks, contacted Prism Point again and talked to Laura. She said that she had gotten the paperwork and would be cutting a check before the end of the month. Three weeks later, no payment.

We contacted Prism Point at the beginning of August 2008, we were dumped into the Accounts Payable voice mail, no response after two days, called back, voice mail again, no reply.

Called back the following week, Laura's voice mail was full and we cannot leave a voice mail. We ask for her supervisor, she's out to lunch but will call us back. No response.

This went on for five months. We have always been very pleasant to the young lady that answers the phone and would be pleasant to anyone else in their company if they would be at their phones, not out to lunch, gone home for the day, working from home that day, sick kids, death in the family, or a myriad of other excuses we get for anyone else not in attendance at this company. We have attempted to work our way up the chain of command to resolve our payment problem No One Is Ever In.

This is the fourth such company in six years of business we have worked for doing this type of third party work. None have come through with payment.

Do not accept work from Prism Point Technologies, they will not pay you.

PS I contacted Gateway, they could care less for our plight..."It was our problem!"

Dwelkcreek
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-Does-not-pay-its-Sub-Contractors-Fairburn-Georgia-379833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies

#1 General Comment

In same boat here

AUTHOR: Itchibahn - (U.S.A.)

$6000 still unpaid by Prism Pointe Technologies (PPT).  Our collection agency has not been very successful in collecting and suggests law suit.  More info http://pcshare.com/Rant-Rave/136-Dead-Beat-Payer-Prism-Pointe-Technologies.html#136

Let us all write up PPT at many forums and blogs as possible.  May be some of the companies working with PPT will see these and realize what risks are involved working with PPT.

#2 General Comment

In same boat here

AUTHOR: Itchibahn - (U.S.A.)

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I GOT PAID!!!

AUTHOR: Douglas - (U.S.A.)

I finally got paid. But had to go thru a collection company to do so. I had invoices up to a yr old. I cost me 27% but it was worth it to get some of it back. I cant put my contact info here but if you google me it will come up.

Doug Young
A&D Computers, Inc.
Vancouver Wa

Same problem in Alabama

AUTHOR: 0ldman - (U.S.A.)

I've done some Gateway support for PPT, but most of my calls have been for the Social Security offices. I had to go through a background check, fingerprinted, drive 5 hours one way for one job, 2 hours one way for a few others.

I have outstanding invoices with them from as far back as June 2008. They recently called to ask me to do an SS job in Montgomery, and we told them we'd go today if we got a check in the mail.

Never heard a thing. Apparently there is only one person working accounts payable and they're always on break, voicemail always full.

C&G Computers
Demopolis AL

How do we contact you Dwelkcreek?

AUTHOR: Aaa Computer Repair - (U.S.A.)

I know two companies in Lincoln NE who have also subcontracted without payment. How do we contact you.

AAA Computer Repair

Prism Pointe Technologies Does not pay its Sub Contractors Fairburn Georgia

AUTHOR: Dwelkcreek - (U.S.A.)

Elk Creek has filed with the BBB by following the link below.

PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, IT DOES HELP AND IS VERY EASY. http://centralohio.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.aspx?site=49&id=06d7c9bb-60f8-4085-ba90-e80440ddb4c1

Thanks to: Service tech Newark, Ohio U.S.A. for the link.

I have also contacted Adam at adam@induscomputers.com to follow up on a possible class action suit against Prism Pointe Technologies.

Please help corrdinate this effort by contacting me
Thanks all.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Let us form a group

AUTHOR: Indus Computers - (U.S.A.)

I have also been ripped off by this company.

Please email me at (((ROR redacted))) so that we may join forces and get our money back.

I have already handed this matter over to a bill collector.

Adam