Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:St Petersburg Florida
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605 Coates Drive Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies, Mitchell Wright, Melanie Koerting, Robert Waddington PPT hasn't paid me either! I filed with the BBB of Metro Atlanta Rept#7459337 Fairburn Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Do not hold your breath for payment.

I contracted with Prism Pointe in October of 2008 to conduct an installation of a new Router in one of their clients offices in Clearwater, Florida. The scope of work called for installing the router, connecting it to two new T1 lines and configuring it for use on the network. The contract called for payment on a Net30 basis. The job was completed on October 21, 2008. By mid December I still hadn't received payment or heard from the company.

I started calling the Project Manager and Project Coordinator who hired me and only reached voice mails. I started trying to reach Accounts Payable, Payroll, other Project Managers and finally, anyone who I could reach without getting voice mail. I found out that the PM and PC I worked with on the project were both no longer working for the company. I finally sent an email stating that I would be filing a 'Letter of Intent' to the webmaster via the Prism Pointe web page.

On December 29th I received an email from Mitchell Wright, Vice President - Finance with Prism Pointe Technologies. In following emails, I sent him the required documents, e.g. Customer Acceptance Form, and on December 31st, 2008, received an email from him stating they would be cutting the check that day. I still haven't received anything and it seems it's starting all over again.

I wrote another email to Mr Wright on the morning of January 8th and haven't received a reply. I'm wondering if he still works for the company. I have talked with my lawyer and he insisted I file against the company and claim additional costs for the time I've put in trying to get what I was promised, not to mention the grief I've been going through.

Ed
St Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-Mitchell-Wright-Melanie-Koerting-Robert-Waddington-PPT-hasnt-411138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Do not hold your breath for payment.

AUTHOR: Tech Services - (U.S.A.)

The finance dept that was/in charge of paying techs would routinely ignore any and all phone calls, and would tell techs that invoices were never received. They were received. Most of the Atlanta/Fairburn people have been laid off or fired in the passed 4 months, some days it 4 people a day. There are employees that are only allowed to come in 3 days a week because they cannot afford to pay anyone. Contracts have been evaporating from the company because they cannot handle what they undertake and word is getting around of shady business practices. Everyone that has ever been employed there has said at one time or another "I am leaving at the first oppurtunity". Not ONE employee was ever happy there. The taste of fear of losing your job day to day was so thick, it would make you sick.

If you have not been paid for your work, I don't expect you will.