Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:sioux falls South Dakota
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605 Coates Drive Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies NON PAYMENT FOR SERVICE REPAIRS SUBCONTRACTED OUT TO IT TECHNICIANS Fairburn Georgia

*Author of original report: Randy what are you talking about

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: I Will Help

*Author of original report: Prism pointe technologies

I am a self employed IT subcontractor I have done service calls for many different organizations. Prism pointe has disregarded many request for payment for work that I have completed for them.

I have one bill out to them for $75 it is now almost 70 days late on payment and I do not expect to see payment soon so I am filing this complaint.
The ticket ID is for $75.00 ticket ID 175735 for fixing a brother printer for them in Sioux falls SD.

Please help me collect from these con artist. There are many other technicians being strung out for payment on services they have performed also, all across the country.

Thanks
Derek

Dvandentop1
sioux falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-NON-PAYMENT-FOR-SERVICE-REPAIRS-SUBCONTRACTED-OUT-TO-IT-TECHNICI-384330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies

Randy what are you talking about

AUTHOR: Dvandentop1 - (U.S.A.)

I think you are on the incorrect report and I have no idea what you are talking about. I was paid for the job finally.

update

AUTHOR: Dvandentop1 - (U.S.A.)

SUCEEDED IN GETTING PAYMENT FINALLY I hope prism point is coming through and starting to get on the ball

update

AUTHOR: Dvandentop1 - (U.S.A.)

I Will Help

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

I just called the number you listed and told them you deserved to get paid that $ they owe you, and they said that you screwed up the job,caused all kinds of damages, didnt even finish the work you started, and the secretary over there says you made a huge mess that you didnt clean up. I tried to help, but apparently I got nowhere....sorry dude.

Prism pointe technologies

AUTHOR: Dvandentop1 - (U.S.A.)

WOW I about fainted today when i did recieve my check today, i hope they follow through with the rest of my fellow technicians who have posted problems on here!