Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Hampton Virginia
Prism Pointe Technologies
Coates Dr. Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-610-4900
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Prism Pointe Technologies PPT Doesn't pay for work! Fairburn Georgia

*Author of original report: Collections hired

A friend and I did a job in Virginia Beach, VA for PPT on 10/21 - 10/24. We were told we would be paid within 30 days so I planned a trip to NY on 11/25. Well, the payment never arrived and our contractor told us it was due out of accounts payable on 11/27 which makes no sense as it was Thanksgiving day. We have still not received payment for the work we've done and have filed two complaints (one for each of us) with the Better Business Bureau in Atlanta. I'm personally owed $405 and after reading all of the other reports, I'm probably contacting small claims. I'm definitely interested in Adam's class-action suit.

Josh
Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/Fairburn-Georgia/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-PPT-Doesnt-pay-for-work-Fairburn-Georgia-396697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies

Collections hired

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

BBB would not help me and referred me to Georgia Dept. of Labor unemployment office. I hired an collections agent. Seems that's the only way anyone is getting anything out of PPT. Class-action anyone?!?