Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:in the field Alaska
Prism Pointe Technologies
4605-A Coates Drive Nationwide U.S.A.

Prism Pointe Technologies has taken my time and money. over 70 unpaid service calls. Fairburn Georgia

I have been a "Service Partner" for Prism Pointe Technologies since 2003. Service calls never amounted to much until the MPC account. They were always slow in payment, but always paid. That is until July of 2008. I received a check in June and didn't realize right away that I had not received a check in July until about the first of August. Still I kept thinking that the check will arrive any day. I didn't realize there was a problem until mid August when I saw An internet story about the MPC law suit. I started makeing inquiries. I started with the Partner Manager Stephen Walker. I e-mailed him and got no response. Over the next month I did talk to Most everyone in Accounts Payable. They all Confirmed that I had several invoices that were waiting to be paid and that they would send a message to Mitch Wright the VP of Finance as he is the person that writes checks. I have never been allowed to talk with Mitch and he won't return calls. I have not been paid for calls since May through Sept. Over 70 invoiced service calls have been left unpaid and now for the last month no communication at all. All the miles of $4.00 a gallon gas. Several calls in my area are in remote locations. Not only have they not paid me, I spent my own money for over 2,000 miles of travel and other expences they asked me to cover and invoice.
Prism Pointe management brainstormed and came up with "Lets not pay them and lets not talk to them. How long do they think that will work. I'm done waiting. Its not right how they hurt me and countless other techs.

in the field, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism-Pointe-Technologies/nationwide/Prism-Pointe-Technologies-has-taken-my-time-and-money-over-70-unpaid-service-calls-Fair-386551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism Pointe Technologies