Complaint Review: Prism

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Nummie1 — Paulsboro New Jersey
Cherry Hill, NJ , Select State/Province USA

Prism Vocational School Cherry Hill New Jersey

Took entrance exam for lpn in 2011.  They told me I missed qualifications by 3 points.  Would not let me see my exam and pushed me to go to Medical Assistant program at 15,000.  Very push sales recruitment.  Started school and found out that some people in class was paying 5,000...others 10,000...others 15-18,000.  No teacher for first two weeks...she went on vacation and they had us looking at coaching films.  I went to management and decided to quit.  At least 8 other students also walked out. (The ones that were paying 10-15,000).  On my way out the door...the temporary instructor told me that Prism was under investigation.  They called me to tell me that I could (now) get some aid.  Refused.  Prism then had instructor call me (handsome male)....I'm female to try to convince me to return.  I refused.  If you have a little money or parents have a little money, they charge you accordingly.  I decided to go to college for MA and paid only 3500.00 instead of 15,000.  Still didn't find a job in the field.  (Always No Experience).  Just glad I didn't pay 15,000 and couldn't use it!  Prism is a scam!  They are still dunning me for 1400.00 for two weeks.  I'll take this all the way to court if I have to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prism/Select-StateProvince/Prism-Vocational-School-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-1079291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prism