Complaint Review: Pristine Bay LLC

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: SRO — Bluffton South Carolina United States of America
Pristine Bay LLC
514 Crescentville Rd. Cinncinati, Ohio United States of America

Pristine Bay LLC RE: Enzyte never ordered - unauthorized charges Cinncinati, Ohio

RE: Don't even have a man in my life NOR would I EVER order this.

This is the sixth pacakge I've receive in the mail of products similar to this including teeth whitener, weight loss (I weight 105 pounds, definitely do NOT need it), Acai X, ColonCleanse, Enzyte and Stomach Acidity products. Someone has obviously obtained my c.c. number!

ADDRESS on package: Pristine Bay LLC, 514 Crescentville Rd., Cinn. OH 45246

I received a package from you today that I NEVER ORDERED and would like to know how you got my c.c. number? Since Monday, i've received packages EVERY DAY this week from companies similar to yours. I have filed a complaint with two web sites, who take legal action against companies like yours and also the Better Business Bureau. You do NOT have authorization to charge my c.c. number at all for any amount since I did not order this product. I am saving the product and have taken pictures of it since my legal counsel advised me to do that for proof. I have never ordered anything over the internet therefore have no idea how you got my c.c. number, unless it was stolen by companies such as yours. Again you do not have authorization to charged anything - not even the shipping or $3-$5 promotional amount to my account. By the way, I also brought the product in and notified my bank of what is going on and have since canceled my account therefore you will not be able to charge anything anyway. I am not letting this go. With all the crime on the rise and identity's and c.c. numbers being stolen and comprimised, I refuse to allow this to happen to me, let anyone else. My bank assures me they will credit back my account however if I don't see a credit from your company within 7-10 days, You'll be hearing from counsel soon. Original letter composed and mailed USPS, return receipt requested to: cc: Better Business Bureau Ripoff Report.com Complaints Board

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pristine-Bay-LLC/Cinncinati-Ohio-45246/Pristine-Bay-LLC-RE-Enzyte-never-ordered-unauthorized-charges-Cinncinati-Ohio-534070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pristine Bay LLC