Complaint Review: Pristine Nutraceuticals, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: Gary — Eau Claire Wisconsin United States of America
Pristine Nutraceuticals, LLC
2805 East Oakland Park Blvd. #419 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Pristine Nutraceuticals REVIEW: DigestaCure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, and support, offers a conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. "Taking this step forward which no nutraceutical or pharmaceutical firm has matched to date, the company displays a high level of confidence in product effectiveness, unrivaled in the industry.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Pristine Nutraceuticals pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pristine Nutraceuticals.

*Author of original report: Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty?

*UPDATE Employee: Customer failed to read and/or comprehend.

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Pristine Nutraceuticals: Digestacure: for its commitment to excellence in customer service. Rip-off Report's investigation of Pristine / Digestacure have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client service.

Executives at Pristine Nutraceuticals explain that It should be noted that 90% of Pristine's customer base, are suffering persons with autoimmune conditions. These suffering individuals have, more often than not, received no viable solution or guidance from the traditional medical community. Autoimmunity can affect the brain, the nervous system, and every other system of the body. Conditions can include anxiety, depression, agitation, hostility, and cognitive challenges. Stress is the driving force behind autoimmunity. In perspective, their customer base is largely comprised of previously neglected, often stressed individuals experiencing multiple life-style destroying conditions and symptoms. The fact that they are effectively able to communicate, educate, and benefit the overwhelming majority of these afflicted persons, is testament to their product, system, and more importantly, to those who operate the system on a daily basis.

Pristine Nutraceuticals explained to Rip-off Report that they are implementing multiple new Digestacure manufacturing and production lines to meet ever increasing demands. The company is growing in an expediential manner. Although they anticipate no immediate shortages, they advise the re-ordering of product in advance of immediate needs. In the event of unforeseeable future shortages, they advise that customers will be prioritized or "grandfathered" by initial order date. They are continually making refinements to their website and package materials. These improvements include the presence of additional tips and helpful information. These improvements are designed for the ease of understanding of critical points concerning the healing process.

Pristine currently offers a free six-day-per-week support system, and highly encourages customers to communicate regularly to avoid mistakes, and "the reinventing the wheel." They manufacture a product, Digestacure, for which 19 out of 20 people are sincerely grateful. (On a side note for perspective: On average, only 15% of pharmaceutical users are happy with the effects of the medication) The system is designed to benefit the customer who reads, is sincere and patient in their desire to heal, and who follows direction, including communicating as outlined. As one quickly finds by reading, their website is highly informative. They are commended and complimented daily for their information and perspective, by customers and health care professionals alike. In summary, after our investigation, Rip-off Report is convinced that Pristine Nutraceuticals is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client service and results. Anyone experiencing anything different can always contact us at Ripoff Report.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT BELOW THAT WAS FILED ABOUT Pristine Nutraceutical

.. As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of Rip-off Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program the member business must agree to allow Rip-off Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so the member business can make things right with them. If the author responds to our email, Ripoff Report can confirm that any former employees complaint or customers complaint was resolved, Rip-off Report emailed the author of the report below about Pristine to make sure their issues were resolved to their satisfaction

Several video testimonials of previous clients were taken and can be viewed online on YouTube at the following LINK..

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

Pristine Nutraceuticals, LLC DigestaQure.com  This Company Lied When They Told Us We Needed To Use ALL the Product Before We Could Retun It!!! Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I purchased DigestaCure online at DigestaQure.com. I have IBS and the person at DigestaQure.com assured me it would be GONE after I took the product. The problem was after taking the product for a couple of days it made me sick to my stomach. I quickly decided it wasn't for me.

My wife called the company at DigestaQure.com and was told by a person by the name of Sandra that I could not get a refund until ALL the product was taken. My wife was lectured by this person named Sandra as to how Sandra is supposedly on the product and if I take ALL the product for the FULL duration ALL would be well. My wife was having none of it and Sandra HUNG THE PHONE UP on her!!!

Never mind the product made me SICK to my stomach, their website promises a FULL 100% refund! After making threats of legal action a person by the name of Terry emailed me and told me I have to CALL the company back to get a refund and give them back my creditcard as they don't keep creditcard numbers ON-HAND. What-A-Run-Around-Scam!I did so and was put on HOLD for a very long period of time. I hung up and emailed the company with my creditcard information. I'm still waiting for a reply. That didn't come as of today.

The company has VERY POOR customer service in my opinion and are liars. My wife and I know this first hand. BEWARE!!!

Gary

Eau Claire - Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pristine-Nutraceuticals-LLC/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Pristine-Nutraceuticals-REVIEW-DigestaCure-Pristine-Nutraceuticals-committed-to-custome-681147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pristine Nutraceuticals, LLC

Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty?

AUTHOR: Gary - (United States of America)

One would think by how innocent Digestacure is they were Angels. Yes, they should think about changing their name to DigestaPURE.

The above said, Digestacure is not only severely crooked they are severly stupid!

Digestacure wrote: "There was one thing that this customer did not recieve. She did not receive a healing. She decided in her words..."quickly decided" that our product was no good. That our company was no good and that after hundreds of thousands of cases, we could not help her. The profanities ensued. Her husband was quick to reinforce her position. Now unfortunately, she may remain in the grip of Illness."

The above said, Digestacure speaks as if the product was for my wife right? My wife didn't buy the product. I did for myself! That's how much Digestacure has the story straight. The entire last paragraph was a complete fabrication. Their entire rebuttal was a complete fabrication.

Furthermore, Digestacure wrote:
"Not only was the gentlemans wife ( l like it when they call me a gentleman ) "having none of it" after reading none of it, and understanding none of it, then she started using profanities directed at Sandra, ( as Sandra recorded this incident ). Sandra then correctly then hung up the phone.

Digestacure wrote as per the title of their rebuttal "Customer failed to read and or comprehend." You make it sound like we may have "failed to read" as you outlined in your rebuttal title but as per the above paragraph you get more forceful. You say..."after reading none of it" Question Digestacure: Which is it Digestacure? Did we "fail to read" or did we not read at all?

To the consumers out there: Do you really think that people who are ill are not going to read up on everything they can to get better? If your like me I read everything I can get my hands on. That said, it's amazing how people who live in another state can see into someones home to see if they are reading or not.  Maybe they have an in with big brother and have survelence on us? You get the picture.

I have been married to my wife for 29 years. My wife and I  have raised 11 children together and my wife has never been a person to swear. She is a meek and mild person
christian farm girl who doesn't believe in it. Has she ever wanted to strangle a kid or two. ya :)

The fact of the matter is Digestacure treated us like crap from start to finish. I am not saying their product is bad but what I would tell you is it made me sick to my stomach and I'm inclined to believe it's all a scam. My income is almost in the 7 figure range. Money is not a big deal to me but when you pay several hundred dollars for something only to get stomach aches you want your money back. Digestacure hassled my wife from start to finish even though we returned the goods within the alloted time. They didn't do any favors.

Everthing I wrote is true and what I can say is BEWARE of Digestacure. I don't believe in their product but more importantly to do business with Digestacure is like falling into quicksand.

But, afterall , how could you possibly believe a word Digestacure says after their rebuttal? They told you an elaborate story about how my wife was sick etc when in fact I was the sick person! The last time I checked I was a male! Again, Digestacure wrote "she did not recieve a healing" Even that line sounds cultish. "she did not recieve a healing" They sound like they are God don't they. If you didn't know better you would think they were God almighty.

The above said, it's not too impressive when they don't even know who their customers are. But, now they will probably rebuttal this rebuttal and say my wife is a HE-SHE q***r or something. :)

My recomendation: RUN from Digestacure. They are scammers and liars through and through!

-Gary

Eau Claire WI

Customer failed to read and/or comprehend.

AUTHOR: Pristine - (United States of America)

Pristine: We will address this baseless attack (#2) one line or paragraph at a time: Our current score: Over two hundred thousand satisfied customers, and two or three attackers.

Posters Comment: I purchased DigestaCure online at DigestaQure.com. I have IBS and the person at DigestaQure.com assured me it would be GONE after I took the product.

Company Answer: False. Our representatives do not make the statement above in that context. They explain the healing process, and relay the average healing time frames reported from other customers. Individual healing guarantees are not claimed.

Posters Comment: The problem was after taking the product for a couple of days it made me sick to my stomach. I quickly decided it wasn't for me.

Company Answer: This person may have had a negative bacterial infestation which was being eliminated too quickly. (Detoxification) When negative bacteria die, they release their toxins
which the body must then eliminate. Eliminating negative bacteria too quickly can cause nausea. This is outlined on the site and in the package.

Posters Comment: My wife called the company at DigestaQure.com and was told by a person by the name of Sandra that I could not get a refund until ALL the product was taken.

Company Answer: False. No representative in our establishment would make this statement. Sandra, and every representative we have, is trained to explain detoxification, as it is explained on the site and in the package. If the customer would have read the site or the package, they would know that on the first sign of nausea, they may be killing negative bacteria too quickly, and that they should reduce dosages for a week to slow the die-off process, and call.

Posters Comment: My wife was lectured by this person named Sandra as to how Sandra is supposedly on the product and if I take ALL the product for the FULL duration ALL would be well.

Company Answer: Apparently this sentence, which no representative here would make, is a third party description of what was not understood concerning the detoxification process.

Posters Comment: My wife was having none of it and Sandra HUNG THE PHONE UP on her!!!

Company Answer: True. Not only was this gentelmans wife having none of it after reading none of it, and understanding none of it, then she started using profanities directed at Sandra, (as Sandra recorded this incident). Sandra then correctly hung up the phone.

Posters Comment: At the top of their website www.Digestaqure.com they have under Healing Assurance Guarantee their so-called guanatee. They outline how they recommend you ask for a refund depending on what illness you have. They want you to take their product anywhere from 90 to 120 days and THEN and ONLY THEN should you ask for a refund! I'm sure they figure the elderly will soon forget about it and NO REFUND will be then given back. Wear them out approach. Nice company! Read it, I GUARANTEE you'll read the most insidious refund guarantee you've ever read!!!

Company Answer: Not exactly certain how to decipher or approach this negative perspective, but please do read our Healing Assurance Guarantee. It is a wonderful and effective program to ensure compliance and subsequently increase every chance of healing. It is the only product in the world that carries a conditional guarantee on 24 different conditions. We are currently helping better than 9 out of 10 positive minded individuals by their own proclamations.

It is interesting that even though the customer did not read, did not understand the detox or healing processes, did not understand why the policies are in place as they are, and subsequently did not qualify for a refund, that after she calmed down and refrained from the use of profanity, she received a refund anyway.

There is one thing that this customer did not receive. She did not receive a healing. She decided,nin her words, quickly decided, that our product was no good, that our company was no good,and that after hundreds of thousands of cases, we could not help her. The profanities ensued. Her husband was quick to reinforce her position. Now unfortunately, she may remain in the grip of illness.