Complaint Review: Privacash

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Privacash
secure.privacash.com Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

Privacash Ripoff I applied for a loan with 500 Fast Cash. On the 1st page, at the bottom in very small print it stated: PrivaCash will automatically deduct your bank account for $50.00 for a debit card. I didn't see this statement until after I clicked the 1st. page. I never received the card, but my account was deducted for $50.00. I called the bank and informed them about this. Cleveland Ohio

I applied for a loan on line with 500 Fast Cash. On the 1st page where I applied at the bottom in very small print it stated: PrivaCash will deduct from your bank account $49.95, which they did. I didn't notice the small print until it was too late! I contacted my bank to have the fees removed and they were. The bank representative stated to me that I should cancel my account, because he was aware of this company, and they will go back and do it again. I couldn't cancel my account, because I had checks pending. Well, just as my bank representative stated, they went back and collected the funds again. I e-mailed the company and stated I want my money back, and I have yet to hear anything from them. And, also, I have not received any PrivaCash Card. Oh, and by the way, my friend was ripped off also!

Sheila
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacash/Cleveland-Ohio/Privacash-Ripoff-I-applied-for-a-loan-with-500-Fast-Cash-On-the-1st-page-at-the-bottom-i-217803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacash