Complaint Review: Privacash

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Privacash One Seagate Toledo, Ohio U.S.A.

Privacash kept my money. Toledo Ohio

I got one of those reloadable cards from Privacash in Oct. of 2006. The card expired the end of Jan. 2007. I didn't use the entire balance of the card. I called the company and asked if I could just get a new card and have the balance transfered. They said NO! They told me I had to return the card with a request of refund letter.

I did so the beginning of Feb. I got no refund. I've continued to call and e-mail them since and I keep getting give me time or your case is not in the system, we have to look for it, so on and so on. This is now September of 2007 and still no refund.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacash/Toledo-Ohio-43604/Privacash-kept-my-money-Toledo-Ohio-274916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacash